** NOTE – IF YOUR VLE IS LINKED TO YOUR MIS SYSTEM, YOU CAN ONLY ADD GOVERNORS MANUALLY. STAFF AND STUDENTS ARE ADDED AUTOMATICALLY FROM YOUR MIS SYSTEM. IF YOU WANT TO ADD A NEW USER, SIMPLY ADD THEM TO YOUR MIS SYSTEM.
- Click ‘Manage’ > ‘User manager’
- Click ‘New user’
- Add the user details. It is important to add as much information as possible, particularly a unique reference if possible.
- Click ‘Create new account’
- In the user manager select the new user and on the right, choose ‘Manage groups’
- Tick all the groups that user will be a member of, choosing the level of access you would like the new user to have.