- Go to the file area where you want to save the form
- Select ‘New file’ > ‘Form’
- Give the form a short filename
- Write the title that appears at the top of the form
- Decide how many attempts at the quiz you want your students to have and select from the dropdown.
- If you want students to see their results and/or the correct answers upon completion select ‘View results’
- Select ‘Design as a quiz’
- Choose if you want students to self-mark their text answers
- Set the timer if required
- Click ‘Save changes’
- Add questions.
To provide students with the correct answers for self-marking text answers:
- Go to ‘Results’
- Click ‘Create Global Benchmark’
- Add the correct answers.
When the student views their results after submitting the form, they will see their own answers alongside the teacher answers. They will be able to apply a score or mark for that question.
For more detail watch the video below. (13:06 minutes)