- Log in as Admin
- Go to ‘Manage’ > ‘Subject lists’
(All the current subjects are listed with a label and colour).
- Select any subjects that are not taught in your school.
- At the bottom of the page click ‘Archive selected items’
- Now click ‘Add another row’ to add any subjects not included in the list. (it is best to create new subjects rather than editing existing ones)
- Fill out the subject name and short name (no spaces in the short name)
- Click in the box next to the colour to either select a colour or add a colour code (hex code)
- Your new subject will now appear in the subject list