If you want to add files to a website in Fusion for users to view or download, we recommend that you use the ‘File Browser’ gadget.
- First, add all documents you want to add to the website into a folder, even if it is just one file. This can be anywhere including your ‘My files’ area. If you need someone else to add files to this folder it needs to be in a shared area, a school space or learning space.
- Go to the web page and click in the page where you want to add the files.
- Choose the ‘Gadgets’ button in the toolbar.
- Select ‘File browser’
- Add an optional title and description
- Click ‘Find a location’ and browse to the folder you want to share, then click ‘Select’ to accept
- Apply changes
- Save webpage