- Create a learning space and add members. Only the members of the learning space will be able to see the final website.
- Pull down the menu of the learning space to view all the options
- Select ‘Manage’ > ‘Settings’
- Under ‘Advanced options’ > ‘Group portal’ choose ‘Group website’
- Go back to the learning space front page and again pull down the menu of the learning space to view all the options
- Select ‘Manage’ > ‘Website’ – You are now in the website editing area
- To add a page to your website click ‘Add page’ on the left
- Name the page and click ‘Continue’
- To edit a page, click ‘Content’ under the page name
- To change the appearance of the website click the ‘Appearance’ tab and explore your options.
- For quick impact click ‘Canvas’ and choose a colour for the background, and save (Pale colours work well)
Search for ‘website’ for further help with website building