You can hide task list items from your users by including a self-marking quiz (form) in your task list. This can be set with a passing score to control progress to the next items in the task list
- Create your task list with all the materials you want to include
- Create a self marking quiz using a form.
- Add a new task to your task list, adding the quiz as the resource for the task.
- The system will recognize that you have uploaded a form and you have the option to add a pass mark (%) for the quiz.
- Move the quiz task to the point in the task list where you want to restrict further access.