MLTV is a fully functioning online classroom for real time online lessons.
- Go to your class (or learning space) ‘Options’ menu
- Next to MLTV, click ‘New room’.
- Click ‘Create MLTV room’. You will be notified that a room has been created. (you can also upload a file to share at this point. PDF work best)
All members of the class can now go to the class options menu and click ‘Goto Room’. Classes set as file share also have this link in the class. Students can only enter the room when a teacher is already there.
Once in the room you can:
- Click on the + to upload files to view and share (PDF work best)
- Annotate with whiteboard tools
- Share your desktop
- Share webcam
- upload a presentation
When in the MLTV room, click the cog wheel at the top of the list of users and choose ‘Lock viewers’ to manage the master controls for student settings.
You can click on individual students to change their permissions, mute them etc.