First, your schools must have your latest email address for their records. It is the school that creates your account for you.
- You must have a parent account at both schools.
- You must be registered with the same email address at both schools.
Obtain the school ID and your login details from the first school – Here’s how:
- Go to your school’s Fusion VLE web address
- Underneath the login box, click the link ‘Reset password’
- Enter your email address and click ‘Continue’
- Your school login details will be sent to you by email
- If you get an error message, contact your school
Download the App
- Login to fusion on a browser on your phone, tablet or laptop/PC
- Go to the menu at the top right and choose ‘Download App’
- Download the App
- Login to the App by entering
- School ID
- Username (your email)
You should already have all your children from the first school linked. If you do not, contact your school.
Adding child from another school:
Ok, so you are now in the app with all your children from one school added. You now want to add a child from another school that also uses Fusion:
- Ask the second school for your child’s Master username and password from Fusion.
- Go to ‘Add child’ and enter the master login details provided by the other school.