Your school will provide you with a ‘Master’ login for each of your children.
- This master login is only used to create your own account. Once you have done that, you won’t need to use that master login again)
- Each parent can use the master login to create their own individual account
Register yourself to create your own account – Here’s how:
- Go to your school’s Fusion VLE web address
- Enter the ‘Master’ username and password
- Click ‘Create account’
- Fill out the form and click create account at the bottom of the page.
Make sure you enter your email address correctly.
- You will be sent an activation code by email
- This will be sent from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any issues with not getting your activation code please add this email address to your email safe senders list and try again
- Click ‘Activate account’ and enter the activation code
You will now have your own login for the parent portal:
- Username: your email address
- Password: the one you entered when registering
Download the App
- Login to fusion on a browser on your phone, tablet or laptop/PC
- Go to the menu at the top right and choose ‘Download App’
- Download the App
- Login to the App by entering
- School ID
- Username (your email)
Adding your other children
If you need to add more children from the same school,
- go to the options menu and choose ‘Add child account’.
- Add the child by entering that child’s ‘Master’ username and password.
Adding a child from another school:
You now want to add a child from a different school that also uses Fusion
Important: you must have a parent account at both schools
You must be registered with the same email address at both schools
Ask the other school for your child’s Master username and password from Fusion.
Go to ‘Add child account’ and enter the master login details provided by the other school.