- Open a file.
- In the bar at the top is a QR code (type of bar code) button.
- Click to open the QR code.
- If students are logged into My Learning they can scan the QR code and go directly to the resource you want them to use without having to navigate to it
- Hover over a file
- Click on the ‘options’ icon
- Click options
- If the file is held on My Learning (not a virtual file) it will have a ‘Link’ option – click it
You are presented with two QR codes:
- A version for logged in users of My Learning
- A version for guests who do not have a login